Joining the Kiwanis Club of East York
Get Ready to help children and families in your community? Ready to change the world? Kiwanis is ready for you!
Reach out to our Kiwanis club in your community and let us you’d like to join. Contact a club member or officer. Let them know you’d like to learn more about Kiwanis.
Try these tips for contacting a local Kiwanis club:
- Find our club. We meet throughout the East York and East York Toronto area, twice a month and you are invited anytime. See our Meetings & Events page for times and locations.
- Visit our club. Ask about visiting a Kiwanis meeting—or offer to speak at a meeting. It’s an excellent way to learn about Kiwanis, make contacts and let Kiwanis members know more about you.
- Contact us. You can call (416) 526-6460 and ask for Mike Young, our President (President@KCEY.ca) or our Membership Chairperson . Also you can call Kiwanis International a call at +1-800-549-2647, ext. 411
- Download the Membership Information Form
- Explore Kiwanis culture. Kiwanis clubs are volunteer-based. Traditionally, club meetings take place once a week and offer an atmosphere of fun, learning and fellowship. Kiwanis members typically volunteer each month to assist with club service projects. In a typical year, Kiwanis clubs worldwide organize more than 150,000 service projects—both locally and globally—and Kiwanis members dedicate more than 12 million hours of service.
- Get involved. New members bring fresh energy and ideas to Kiwanis clubs. We invite you to reach out, learn more and get involved. Together, we can change the world, one child and one community at a time.